What to expect at Dr Jai Eye Centre
During your visit to our clinic…
- Your vision will be tested and various scans of your eye will be conducted to allow the doctor to assess your eye health.
- Dilating eye drops may be used
- Due to use of dilating drops and eye scans, allow 60 – 90 minutes for your visit.
- It is recommended that you have a driver to assist you in getting to, and home, from the clinic.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment;
- Completed Patient Information sheet (click here)
- Your referral (unless your doctor or optometrist has already forwarded the referral to us)
- Current spectacles and sunglasses
- Current medication list
- Medicare, Pension and Health Fund cards